Tourists and locals here in Torrevieja more often than not fall into “holiday mode”. Enjoying all the luxuries, such as eating and drinking like Kings and Queens. Torrevieja also has a lot of beautiful scenery, it...Read More
- Cyclone Tauktae makes landfall in Covid-battered IndiaIt is feared Cyclone Tauktae will be the strongest storm to hit the western state of Gujarat since 1998.
- Over 100 Moroccan migrants swim to Spain's Ceuta enclaveRubber rings and rafts were used as families and many boys swam round border fences.
- Ethiopia election: Fears over new delayThe prime minister promises the election will be held soon, and will be free and fair.
- Israel-Gaza violence: Calls to protect civilians as conflict enduresThe UN, US and UK are among those making pleas for people caught in continuing, intense violence.
- Bill Gates left Microsoft amid affair investigationMicrosoft has said that it investigated Mr Gates' attempt in 2000 "to initiate an intimate relationship".
- Long working hours killing 745,000 people a year, study findsThe World Health Organization says the trend may worsen due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Myanmar election: No evidence fraud in 2020 vote, observers sayConclusion contradicts claim by the military, which argues February coup was justified by voter fraud.
- AT&T and Discovery to create new streaming giantThe deal will see Harry Potter-maker Warner Bros. and Discovery take on Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon.
- Israeli air strikes bombard Gaza StripIsraeli aircraft carried out dozens more air strikes on Gaza as fighting enters its second week.
- Israel-Gaza: Why is the region blurry on Google Maps?High-resolution images of Israel and Gaza are available, so why not via public mapping tools?