- 3 apples (pick out your favorite)
- 1 Large raw beetroot
- 2 cm long – small piece ginger
- 1 Small carrot
- 1 Squeeze – fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 Pomegranate (if you have the possibility) the vitamins here are increadeble:)
- Trim the ends off the beetroots before lightly peeling.
- Peel the apples, and peel the carrot. Then remove the skin from the ginger. Place the beetroots in the juicer first and blend following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Then juice the apple, the carrot and the ginger and pomegranate seeds, before adding the lemon.
- Serve with ice.
Enjoy your upcoming morings with this quickstart!